WAREHOUSE SHIFT LEADER/ MANAGER -KIEROWNIK ZMIANY (m/w)Mazowieckie
About our clientOur Client is one of the leading companies, distributor of FMCG goods. At present, due to continuous growth and continuous improvement our Client is seeking to recruit a Shift Manager.
The right candidate will manage warehousing processes in main distribution center in Poland, providing the best quality of service and delivery of products.
Job Description- Organize effective warehousing processes,
- Manage the warehouse team to guarantee daily customer satisfaction,
- Organize and lead the focus on improved productivity,
- Work in collaboration with Customer to maximize efficiencies and best practices
- Manage administration and distribution center infrastructure with clean and fair work environment for team members,
- Analyze of budget and work on cost effectiveness of a warehouse,
- Monitor and control daily productivity, quality and analyze delivery indicators
Who we are looking forMinimum of 3 years of experience of large team management in logistic area
- Experience in cooperation with FMCG customers or work within 3PL provider,
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, motivation and planning skills
- Ability to plan, set targets and priorities
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Good English
Michael Page ContactJob ref: WRKV5023
Your application will be send to Katarzyna Verdian.